For The Dough:
- Wheat flour- 450 gms
- Ajwain- 1 tsp
- Ghee- 1 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Water to need
- Fresh and long radish(mooli)- 4-5
- Fine chopped green chillies- 2-3
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Grated ginger- ½ tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Enough oil for baking
- Wash, peel and Grated to the radish(mooli).
- Squeeze tightly until the whole water drain.
- Take flour in a vessel and add ghee, salt, ajwain and enough water.
- Mix well to make a soft dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- You can also add some milk in dough to make soft and white parathas.
- Add coriander powder, green chillies, ginger, salt and garam masala into radish.
- Add chopped coriander and mix well to the stuff.
- Make small balls of dough and roll them finely using flour.
- Spread stuff on round disc and cover it with other disc.
- Seal the edges if it difficult use some water as glue.
- Roll again lightly for 2-3 times.
- Place a non stick pan at medium flame and put the disc on it.
- Oil both sides of the paratha and bake till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or pickle.