You may distribute, transmit, or share any of my work following these rules:
1. You may print out recipes for personal use only.
2. Please do not copy, cut, and paste my recipes, content, or photos on your own website, blog, facebook page, or anywhere else on the web- a link to specific posts will suffice. If you would like to use my work, please write for permission. After receiving written permission, you must provide an attribution link for any copied text or photos. You are not to copy the post in its entirety. Even small excerpts require attribution to the specific post. Not to be used for commercial gain.
3. If you would like to use a bit of my work, ask first, and please give an attribution link to that specific post. If you are using my recipes, a link to that recipe would be appreciated instead of you reprinting the recipe on your blog. Nothing saddens a blogger more than to see his/her “voice” copied on other blogs. If you have adapted a recipe or idea from me, sure, then write it up in your own words with a link back to post that inspired the idea or recipe.
4. If you are doing a round-up and want to use my photo with a link to that post- please ask permission first.
5. Sharing with attribution= good! Stealing= sad.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me(Satish Devnani). I sometimes accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. Any compensation received for a post will be clearly identified on that post. The honest views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Any personal information or data collected from you will not be shared, sold, or revealed. When signing up for my newsletter, your email address will be collected by feedburner and only used to get the newsletter out to you.