- 2 cups – brown pasta
- 1 cup – cabbage, carrot, beans, capsicum, green peas, diced mushroom, each
- 1/2 cup – tomato puree
- 1 – onion
- 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp – pepper powder
- green chilies as required
- salt, cumin seeds, oil as required
- fresh coriander and mint leaves
- Cook pasta and drain it well.
- Pour little oil and add cumin seeds let it splutter.
- Add onion, once it turns transparent add ginger garlic paste and add tomato puree into it toss until the raw smell goes-off.
- Add all the vegetables, salt and chillies one by one and toss it well.
- Now its time to add the cooked pasta. Toss is to make the pasta mixed with the veg mixture.
- Garnish with coriander and mint leaves.]