- 1 cup grated low-fat paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 boiled and mashed potato
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp grated coconut
- 2 tsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- a pinch of chaat masala
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper powder powder
- oil for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into tikkis.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook the tikkis on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides, using little oil for cooking.
- Serve hot with green chutney.