For The dough:
- Wheat flour- 3 cups
- Ajwain- 1 tsp
- Ghee- 1 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Water according to need
- Cauliflower or gobhi(medium)
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Chopped onion- 1
- Chopped green chillies- 2-3
- Ginger(grated)- 1 tsp
- Butter/Vegetable oil- 2 tbs
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric(optional)- ½ tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves- 2 tbsp
- Enough oil for baking parathas
- Salt to taste
- Take flour in a vessel and add ghee, salt, ajwain and enough water.
- Mix well to make a soft dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- You can also add some milk in dough to make soft and white parathas.
- Wash cauliflower cleanly and grated by grinder.
- For stuffing heat oil in a sauce pan and add cumin seeds for spluttering.
- Now add chopped onion, ginger and green chillies and fry until brown.
- After that add turmeric, coriander powder, cauliflower and chopped coriander.
- Stir it and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Make small balls of dough and roll them finely using flour.
- Spread stuff on round disc and cover it with other disc.
- Seal the edges if it difficult use some water as glue.
- Place a non stick pan at medium flame and put the disc on it.
- Oil both sides of the paratha and bake till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or pickle.