For The Dough:
- Wheat flour- 450 gms
- Ajwain- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Water to need
- Potato/aloo(medium)- 5-6(medium)
- Fine chopped green chillies- 2-3
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Enough oil for baking
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Take flour in a vessel and add salt, ajwain and enough water.
- Mix well to make a soft dough, cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, green chillies, salt and garam masala into the mash potatoes.
- Add chopped coriander and mix well to the stuff.
- Make small balls of dough and roll them finely using flour.
- Spread stuff on round disc and cover it with other disc.
- Seal the edges if it difficult use some water as glue.
- Roll again lightly for 2-3 times.
- Place a non stick pan at medium flame and put the disc on it.
- Oil both sides of the paratha and bake till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or pickle.