- Red tomatoes- 2
- Cucumber- 1
- Radish- 1
- carrot- 2
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves(chopped)- 8-10
- Lettuce leaves(chopped)- 8-10
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Plain yogurt- 2 cups
- Wash and peel carrots, Radish and cucumber and cut into small pieces.
- Wash and chop the tomato in to small pieces.
- Combine yogurt, mint leaves and lettuce leaves.
- Add tomatoes, carrots, cucumber and radish.
- Add lemon juice and mix well all the vegetables in yogurt.
- Chill the salad in refrigerator for an hour.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper and serve.