- 2 cups yellow corn kernels, boiled
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 potatoes, boiled
- 1 tsp sugar, powdered
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp chat masala
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Peel the skin off boiled potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
- When they start to spluttering, add onions and green chillies.
- Fry till the onions become golden, add tomatoes, potatoes, yellow corn kernels.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, salt and chat masala, stir for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander, serve immediately.