For The Dough
- Wheat flour- 2½ cups
- Ajwain- 1 tsp
- Oil/ghee- 1 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Water to need
- Fine chopped onions- 5 (medium)
- Oil/butter- 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chillies- 4
- Grated ginger- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Chilli powder- ½ tsp
- Garam masala- ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander- 2 tbsp
- Enough oil for baking
- Take flour in a vessel, add salt, ghee, ajwain and enough water.
- Make a smooth dough , cover and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add green chillies and chopped onions.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes, add all other stuffing ingredients.
- Saute for 2 minute, turn off the flame, sprinkle chopped coriander.
- Now Make medium balls of dough and role it about 4 inch circle.
- Place 1 tbsp onion stuffing in the center, combine edges to make a pouch.
- Now flatten carefully with the help of dry flour.
- Place a non stick pan on slow flame and put the paratha on it.
- Now oil both sides of paratha and bake till it became golden brown.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the parathas.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney or pickle.