For The Dough:
- Wheat flour- 450 gms
- Ghee(melt and cool)- 1 tbsp
- Ajwain- 1 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp or to taste
- Water according to need
- Grated paneer/cheese- 200 gms
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Garam amsala- 1 tsp
- Fine chopped green chillies- 3-4
- Chopped coriander- 2 tbsp(optional)
- Salt- ½ tsp or to taste
- Enough ghee for baking
- Take flour in a vessel, add ghee, salt and ajwain.
- Make a soft dough with the help of enough water.
- Cover the dough with cotton cloth, keep aside.
- Mix all the stuffing ingredients except oil.
- Make small and equal balls of the dough.
- Roll like chapati with the help of dry flour.
- Spread stuff all over the disc(except the edges).
- Cover the disc with another disc, seal the edges.
- If it is difficult to seal use a paste of flour and water.
- Heat a non stick pan on slow flame, place the stuffed disc on it.
- Oil both sides of the paratha, bake till golden brown.
- Serve hot with coriander-tomato chutney.