- 1 litre milk
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- ½ cup semolina (suji or rava)
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp raisins, soaked
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 5 tbsp sugar or according to taste
- ½ tsp rose water
- Melt desi ghee in a pan, add suji and stir continuously till become light golden.
- Bring the milk to boil in a heavy vessel pan.
- Add suji, simmer on slow flame, Also keep stirring occasionally.
- When the suji and milk mix well, remove the vessel from the heat.
- Add almonds, soaked raisins, coconut, rose water and sugar.
- Mix well, suji kheer is ready to serve.