- 1 liter milk
- 150 gms khoya/mawa, grated
- 1 cup sugar
- 6-7 saffron threads
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- Grind almonds and pistachios to make a coarse powder.
- Take a heavy vessel pan, pour the milk and bring to boil.
- Add saffron threads and simmer on low flame till the milk is reduced by half.
- Add almond-pistachios powder, simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame, add grated khoya and sugar, mix well.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and place in refrigerator to set.
- Badam pista kulfi is ready to serve.