- 1½ liter milk
- ¼ tsp saffron
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp almond paste
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chironji/charoli, roasted
- 1 tsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp chopped almonds
- Bring the milk to boil in a heavy vessel pan.
- Simmer on slow flame to forming cream on the surface of milk.
- Collect this cream again and again with the help of spoon till the milk reduce to half.
- Dissolve saffron in 1 tbsp lukewarm milk, add to the boiling milk.
- Add almond paste, sugar, cardamom powder and collected cream, turn off the flame.
- Mix well and garnish with chironji, almonds and pistachios.
- Place in refrigerator, serve chilled.