- Raw mango(peeled and deseeded)- 3-4
- Cooking oil- 2 tsp
- Fresh coconut(grated)- ½ cup
- Green chillies- 2
- Red chillies- 4(small)
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
- Asafoetida(hing)- ½ tsp
- Water- 3-4 cups
- Salt to taste
- Cut the raw mangoes into small cubes.
- Add raw mangoes, grated coconut, green chillies in a grinder.
- Add half cup of water and grind to make paste.
- Pour this paste in a bowl and add remaining water and salt.
- For seasoning heat cooking oil in a large spoon at medium flame.
- Add mustard seeds and when they start cracking add heeng.
- Now roast red chillies until they become crispy.
- Turn off the flame and immediately add this seasoning in mango mixture.
- Cover the lid for 2 minutes and raw mango soup is ready to serve.