- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, fine chopped
- 1 onion, fine chopped
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Salt according to taste
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan.
- Add chopped onion and fry till it becomes light brown.
- Add all purpose flour and chopped mushrooms.
- Fry on slow flame for a couple of minutes.
- Add milk, stir continuously for a minute, cook till puree becomes smooth.
- Now add 3 cups of hot water, salt and black pepper powder.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on slow flame, mushroom soup is ready to serve.