- 4 cups orange juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 750 gms sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp orange peels
- Take sugar and water in a deep pan, bring to boil.(prestige utensils will be best in your kitchen)
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, turn off the flame.
- Add orange juice, lemon juice and orange peels in the pan, cover the lid.
- Allow to cool, strain through a sieve, pour in a clean bottle and place in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to serve pour 1 cup of the mixture in each glass, add ice and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled with lemon wedge.
Mint Orange Sharbat