- 2 cups cocoa powder
- ¾ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- ¼ tsp plain flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup water
- Place cocoa and butter in processor and mix until they form a paste.
- Fill the pan about ¼ full with water.
- Then place the bowl on top of the water.
- Put the chocolate paste in the bowl and then heat until hot.
- Put the mixture back in the processor and mix till smooth.
- Then warm the milk to room temperature.
- Add sugar, flour and milk to the paste and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into molds and place it in the fridge till they become hard.
- Take the pieces out and much away!